Monday 22 July 2013

STG Tea House Cafe


Oh hi! I'm back, finally! It's been a while I didn't update and I've actually made some changes for my blog. Well, life is hard, but life's still going on. I'm just too busy for assignments and midterm tests as usual.

So yeah, I visited to the newly opened cafe named STG Tea House Cafe, it's a super beautiful and cozy place, spent a lovely afternoon with my beloved mama there.


We were sitting by the window of the restaurant. Somehow I love window seat so much, so do mommy. Haha.


Hot cappuccino for mommy, it tastes great, she said, and it's way better than B.E.D's. LOL. The biscuit is tasty too.


Smoked Duck Salad, it's just so-so. I'd prefer Euro House's salad rather than this. By the way, the Iced Lemon Tea is good, really good.



Grilled Chicken Teriyaki, this is freaking delicious! The sauce is awesome. You should have a try if you ever happen to come to this restaurant.



Here comes my photos of the day.


 I'm not sad, I'm not unhappy, I'm just missing someone, just kidding. Aha!



Open mouth and say ahh, do you want some?


She, is the most important woman in my life! Although sometimes we do argue, I'm still loving and respecting her.


Overall, their service is great, the waiters and managers have good manners, the environment is nice and comfortable, and the food and drinks are decent. Okay, that's all, have a nice day!


Address:
STG
2, Jalan Taman Kinta,
Taman Chateau,
30250 Ipoh, Perak.

Tel:
05-2550188

No comments:

Post a Comment