Saturday 19 October 2013

Espresso Lab Ipoh


Yoohoo! Hang out to Espresso Lab around Ipoh Garden w/ ma dearest girl friend Keh last night, so happy! Actually we've been trying so hard to make some time for each other you know and it's like thank God, we eventually got to meet up lol. Got so many things wanna update her aha!

Espresso Lab, a cozy place to have coffee, dessert and chat haha. The cafe was filled with coffee aroma, although I don't really love coffee, I'm lovin' da aroma somehow.

The cake ... ... ... 


We ordered a Oreo Mille Crepe to share, quite tasty and quite expensive, too lol. It costs RM14.00, I'm sorry but I have to say I'd prefer to buy two slices of Secret Recipe's cake rather than this.


Latte for Ⓗ Taste okay



MinChee for  it's a combination of mint and lychee. The name reminds me of Minzy of 2NE1, I go by the name of MinChee of Espresso Lab, if you get what I mean. LOL.


No whitening edit okay, I'm this fair and don't be jealous! Muahahahahaha!


Later on, bro came and joined us too. This is cappuccino for 


It's been a while Keh and bro didn't see each other but I think they get along quite well! And I find our conversation was really funny and interesting LOL.



☆ It was a beautiful night indeed 


No comments:

Post a Comment