Saturday 19 October 2013

The Happy 8 Ipoh

Okay so, I'm back lol. Last Saturday, had our lunch at +The Happy 8 @ Old Town It's a very interesting and nice place to chill. Actually when we reached there and were tryin to figure out how to open the door cos the door is way too unique, so lame ha! 



The desserts are so attractive.


My lemon juice, Xiao Wen's coffee and lucky Se7en. Well, the lemon juice is kinda expensive :/ but no choice, I'm not fond of coffee.


Vegetarian pizza for me, taste yum! Ate only two pieces and I'm full, so proud of my self lol.

 
You sure you want me to eat ya, ya lil piece of cucumber?


Burger set for Xiao Wen. Let's talk about something irrelevant, hey that someone, Malaysia's burgers are goddamn yummy aha!


Say kimchiiiii~!






Lastly, ma G-DRAGON #COUPDETAT album finally reached, all da way from Korea kkkkk~! Support support.


안녕 여러분 

No comments:

Post a Comment